Registered Version of HTML Maker

drhatmrexcel

Board Regular
OK, I've dowloaded VBHTMLMaker.zip and unzipped it and there is now a new add-in available in Excel which is listed as a Menu COmmand "EJH4e" available. When I try to use anything other than the "Forum" button there is a pop-up that says I need the full registered version to utilize. And when I press the "Key" logo there is another pop-up requesting a 20 character registration key.

EJH4e is Excel Jeanie but the VBHTMLMaker is a different product altogether - you use VBHTM... in the VBE to transcribe your VBA code into an attractive forum format. It doesn't do Excel ranges if that is what you are after. I don't use Jeanie anymore so I'm afraid I can't be of much help there. You can use mine if you wish (to generate html from excel ranges) - send me a PM with your email address if interested. My add-in does not require an .exe installation, it is just a small, compact xla file (which also works with 2007).

There was and still is 3 icons in the Custom Toolbar group of the Add-Ins tab of my Excel 2007 menus. But now since I just installed the last version that was suggested, I now also have a new Item in my Menu Commands area of my add-ins to join a pre-existing one called Avery which is for printing on Avery brand labels.

Thanks
Dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back