Recommend a free download manager?

JazzSP8

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a decent free download manager I can download for use with IE?

I just want to be able to select 'download', pick a directory, and let it go - One at a time...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Ta Litrelord.. Shall look into it...

I've used Getright before, and, yes, it would be perfect but this is a one shot personal thing I want to do and need to able to queue a lot of files to different directories without overloading my capacity to deal with the windows LOL...

The server would let me attempt to download everything at once which gets kinda confusing, I'm attempting to bring order to chaos on a project and work a little more effeciently, I tried Google but don't trust a lot of the free software after going to the sites, this is the only tech board I post on so I figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone could advise...

I'm rambling for no good reason now, so...

Uhhm - Thanks - Shall check it out.. :)

I use Free Download Manager. That's not a joke. It really does have the same name as your question.

You can get it from www.freedownloadmanager.org. I've never had any problems with it, and it has a community comment feature in it, so if someone has downloaded the same file as you're downloading, and found it to be malicious, they can report it and FDM (free download manager) will tell you about it before it starts the download.

I have tried a few other programs, but since finding FDM I've not even considered anything else.

Best? Or fastest?

www.orbitdownloader.com really fast
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Auroraaa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back