Recharge station suggestions

starl

Administrator
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm looking for a recharge station. Yes, I found a bunch online - but I would like some feedback from people HERE that have used one. Instead of spending an hour researching all types online, thought I'd get some input here.

I'm not looking for something especially fancy or nice looking - don't care about that. I'm looking for something that will let me plug in a few things - especially items that have their own bulky recharge cords - not just plugs. For example, I have that big extra for recharging my ipod. My pda is a box you plug into a wall.. things like that. They take *room*.
yes, I have some of those 6-8" extension cords so they don't take as much room on a power pad.. but it all still takes room.

so - advice? anyone? pros? cons?

thanks!

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
But if you're everywhere, where is here? I could be here or there and still be everywhere.:rolleyes:

Tracy,

I bought one for my brother-in-law for Christmas from Brookstone (can buy on-line at their website). It looks pretty nice and got good reviews. It runs for about $50.

He is pretty happy with it, of course he has only had it for a few days now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back