Question on PM messages?

Barry Katcher

What is the difference between the "Sent Box" and the "Out Box"? I have messages I have sent appearing in each and I can't discern the reason they go where they go.

I'll take a swag; perhaps PM's aren't actually sent until the intended recipient logs in, remaining in the sender's outbox until then. That way, someone who's off board for a considerable period would not have his/her mailbox overflow.

Sounds like a really good GUESS, jon. :LOL: Seems logical, though. Anyone else, before I set up another poll?

Kristy, you go, girl! You be da' man! I feel a lot better now, knowing that my messages are not sitting in limbo.

P.S. Whoever moved this thread from the "Excel Questions" forum to the "Questions about this board" forum - thanks. After I posted, it came to me that I should have posted this question here, not there. My apolly loggies.

Barry Katcher said:
Kristy, you go, girl! You be da' man!

How very contradictory of you ;)

My apolly loggies.

Clockwork Orange
thumbsup.gif

But it should by "appy polly loggies." I haven't watched/read it in a while, but for some reason I can remember that.

Reaching waaaay back into the memory banks, I just remembered going to the premier of that movie here in town. Someone phoned in a bomb threat and we all sat out in the street while the place got a good going-over. No, no foriegn terrorists at work, jist some good ol' boys who didn't want *that* kind of movie in *their* town...

Kristy and Jon, I'm amazed and gratified that you both picked up on the source, it's one of my all-timey favorite flics. Thanks for the correction Kristy, I owe you one. :devilish:

Barry Katcher said:
Kristy and Jon, I'm amazed and gratified that you both picked up on the source, it's one of my all-timey favorite flics. Thanks for the correction Kristy, I owe you one. :devilish:

Kubrick banned it in the UK. It was re-released when he died. I didn't see the film until about 4 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Mize 1024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back