Problem with Excel Q's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbt

Forgive me if this lis considered a double post, but I am desperate!!!

I am having problems with this board (and only this one). I can not view anything past page one.

I posted the problem on the Lounge, not knowing if that is the right place or not. http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=220173

I do see that some of the "heavy's " of this board are on line, so I hope they can help me.

Thanks
h.h.

Can you see the page numbers 2,3 etc., at the bottom right hand corner of such posts?

Yes I can. Nothing wrong with the look or layout of the board.

I have had this problem as well.
Most times, the main problem I have is real slow responce times, we have 8 T1 lines and are the fastest connection you can get, so it is not us.

Sometimes when I do a search, some pages of links are just gone, like you describe. Re-booting may or may not help as I have had this happen re-booted and came back to the same problem other times I waited and came back later and had no problem.

Some times the search returns many pages and when going down through the pages some change format.

I have not found a solution.

I have reported your post.

Thank you Joe

I will (have already) keep trying what ever I can think of to rid myself of this problem.

h.h.

Have you tried to the exit the board [not re-boot, just exit] and come back, this has cleared the Search problem I have had sometimes?

I too have a problem when I do a search. After selecting the first question related to my search I go back to the first page to continue the search and I get this message " Warning: Page has Expired ". It then suggest to refresh the page, so I click F5 to refresh. I than get a Microsoft Internet Explorer message: Page cannot be refreshed whout resending the information. I than click on the the Retry button on the page and it takes back to search page I was on. What I do is after I return to that page I go and select ther second page with no problem, I than select the first page and it brings back to page one. I have no problem afte that. Until I do another seach. Go figure :rolleyes:

Joe and Tonyson

This is not a Search problem. And yes Joe, I have exit the board by going to some other web site and just going off line. When I come back or go back on line, I still have the problem.

Just curious. Was my post on the Lounge read for a clearer understanding of what is happening?

(Like I said, I'm not sure where this should be, so I posted in two locations.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back