Printing problem

Dr. Chill

Board Regular
Hopefully there is an easy answer to this problem. I am trying to print reports and if I have a multi page report it is printing everything on one page. It just prints page 2 right on top of page 1. I don't know what happened it is now happening on databases that were normal before. Please help me out.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Sounds like your printer set up, or you need to set up page breaks on the database so it only prints what you need on each page. If i was to help i would possible need a bit more information as it's pretty complex with printers and i hate trying to set them up. They just dont like me i think.

Upvote 0
Are you able to post a picture (either a screen shot or scanned copy) somewhere on the web so that we can see what you mean? I'm not sure what is meant by "it is printing everything on one page. It just prints page 2 right on top of page 1." Also, how does the print preview compare to the printed copy?
Andrew :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyapratama

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back