Print ALL my posts

Corticus

Hi all,

Is there any way for me to print all my posts?

...besides clicking on each one and selecting "printable version", that is.

Thanks!

:eek: You mean all at once?

Unless there's some hack for it somewhere (Juan?), not that I'm aware of. I don't think I've ever seen that anywhere. Of course, I've never seen anyone ask that question, either... :)

Yup,

All at once.

I though maybe the feature was already there, and I just missed it. Guess not!

Thanks,
-Cort

Juan Pablo González said:
Nope, me either... 1200 posts Cort, that is, at least, 1200 pages... seems like a lot, don't you think ?? :eek:
Save the trees dude. :wink: You didn't end up with the Amnesia did you? :LOL:
Mark O'Brien said:
Maybe he's making a book. :)
:LOL: :p

:LOL:

A book...

Sort of.

It was more for posterity sake. I have an unsubstantiated fear that something could happen to the board and I might lose my posts.

Also, I don't always have access to the internet, so I though it might be useful.

A lot of that stuff I want to put on my website, and I though it would be easier to sit at a nice big desk and spread my posts out, and pick through the useful ones. Of course, that's a pretty big assumption that there are useful ones!

I know we could say goodbye to at least one national forest if Aladin were to attempt such a thing... you too, Juan!

Thanks, though...

-Corticus

Hey Cort -nice post like it – not drink for a bit, sorry buddy I’m sure you know I’m just as busy as Juan P G these days doing just the same.

Juan YES i would love to print off all my post also what’s that 3000, and no problem to me i can print that lot in less that an hour, sure my printer is 80 pages per minute, hold 7500 sheets and just bangs them out.

Paper costs are $3.00USD per 500, so 10 GPB and im done.

Juan can you kindly et me know when you have this solved, and i will test it for you. Also if you can set a leaching program, please let me know and i will set up a 2mbs leech to MrExcel and test that for you also.

BTW Juan please check with Bill if i leach MrExcel i might put a bend in the server and that will mean the site stops, if Bill has a lower spec system, it will not like my attack to rip data from the front end of the server, attaching a leech.

Let me know buddy, i am willing to help you hear if you need a test.

Kindest possible regards

Jack in the UK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaskin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back