Preview hangs when copying HTML Maker sheet

dgpenny

When I am copying and pasting the code contents from the clipboard and click on Preview, it doesn't do anything. Clicking Submit does nothing as well. I have to click Submit without previewing to get the sheet to display.

Hello,
dgpenny said:
Clicking Submit does nothing as well. I have to click Submit without previewing to get the sheet to display.
Can you say this a different way, I assume the Submit button allowed you to make this post?

I'll test the preview button... :)

• Edited by Nate: Preview seems to work fine for me... Might need some specs and perhaps a screen shot... Also, you can edit your post, so once it's posted, you can fix it if it's not right. :)

Read the HTML Maker FAQ, this is covered in the directions there.

If you preview a post using the HTML Maker code, the buttons on the preview page will usually not work. As far as I can figure, it's just a matter of the javascript that the code uses conflicting with the code for the board. If you really must preview, just hit the 'back' button on the browser after you're done previewing and hit submit there.

HTML Maker?

Oh, pardon me, I have a cold and am moving a little slower than usual...

If the buttons don't work on the HTML Maker, I assume it's because you have Windows XP, SP 2, which by default will disable the ActiveX controls. If you see the information bar on that's presented on the image that follows, you need to right-click on it, and allow blocked content, as shown:

<center>
Blocked.jpg
</center>

If I'm still not on target, please rephrase and pardon this post. :)

Well, I should say that I'm *assuming* this is talking about the HTML Maker. If not, I have no idea what's going on :)

Edit: That being said--the issue with the preview button vs. HTML Maker thing has been going on since before SP2, so I'm pretty sure it's not entirely that ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michellehoddinott

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back