Posting a Screen Shot?

RAM

I need to post an image, like Prt Scn, of an UserForm. How do I go about?

go to "download.com" and enter screen capture in the search and then filter the results by the ones which have free licences. then use one of htese app oto copy an area of screen

Is this something you have tried out and found successful to post screen shots on this board? Is there a difference on any of these programs and my computers function "prt scrn"? I can take a screen shot with my computer as it is, but I can't past it into this forum.

To show an image on the board, you have to upload the image to the internet. Then you link to the image in the post.

Yes, in that example you link to is a screenshot. The person has uploaded the image to a hosting site, in this case photobucket.com, and then linked to the image.

1. Save the image to your hard drive. I would *highly* suggest cropping the image to only show the area of the screen that concerns your question.
  2. Find a hosting site and upload the image. If you do not have hosting available from your ISP, there are many free hosting sites on the internet. Photobucket and ImageShack are rather popular examples.
  3. Once the image is uploaded, you use the URL of the image to display it with the tags ([url=http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/faq.php]read the board's FAQ for instructions on how to use the bbCode tags[/url]).[/list]
    NOTE: If the image is large, please do not display the image in the post. If you post the URL in your message, people can click the link to see the image.

Yes, it did. But in your actual post, please just link to the image instead of displaying it. That is much to large to display in the questions forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back