Post a Picture

Stormseed

Banned
Can someone help me to upload or post a picture which would be helpful to explain you guys my problem....?

thanks !!

Can someone help me to upload or post a picture which would be helpful to explain you guys my problem....?

thanks !!

The question is simple and I REQUESTED HELP for the same. Who cares yeah?!?!

Why the heck anyone does not help here? We do have a attitude drive on this board...I know u losers will help only wen I sign into this board with a new username and a different IP....u guys are losers

Hi Stormseed,
are you talking about posting your excel sheet so people can see it? if so there is a viewer you can download at the bottom of the page entitled 'Download Colo's HTML Maker utility for displaying your Excel Worksheet on the board.' other than that i don't know how to do it
hope this helps

Shay

Stormseed: There is a thread at the top of the forum listing clearly labeled "How to display your sheet on the board." I highly suggest you read it as well as the "Guidelines for posting" thread.

Also: please keep in mind that this board is populated by volunteers. No one is purposely ignoring you--you simply have to be patient. Not everyone is in your area of the world and your time zone (for example, when you posted your original request, it was made around 3:30am my time).

Also please bear in mind that when one asks for help (or a favor for that matter), they have absolutely no right to EXPECT said help or favor, they only have the right to HOPE for it.
Perhaps it's because I've read this before having enough coffee this morning but I've got a
bit of a problem with the attitude you've displayed above.

Now, if you were paying me (enough) you might get away with belittling me and treating me
with contempt, but when asking for help you might give some thought to making me want
to help you.

Keep your username and IP address, just sign on with a different attitude. :wink:

Kristy & Dan,
we can all learn from your wonderful attitude in these replies :cool:
keep up this good work :biggrin:
greetings,
Erik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back