Policies

billbrunt

Board Regular
Hello -

Perhaps just missing the policies piece in this forum and hoping someone can point me to a link which outlines the policies on this board.

- Bill Brunt

@MAIT
That link does not work for me.

@Bill
The two links in the last line of my signature block below should be useful to you.

That link I gave works for me.
Perhaps I should re-phrase. It works in that it takes me to a web page, but it is related to registering for the forum but not the actual rules (policies) of forum use.

Does your link take you to the same place as the final link in my signature block below (which contains the rules for the actual use of the forum once registered)?

Last edited:
Thanks for sending the poster to the correct link. I sent him to a link that had a link to guidelines but I guess that's not the same as Rules. To tell you the truth the only way I could find the rules was clicking on the link on your signature line. Could not find them any other way. Thanks.
Perhaps I should re-phrase. It works in that it takes me to a web page, but it is related to registering for the forum but not the actual rules (policies) of forum use.

Does your link take you to the same place as the final link in my signature block below (which contains the rules for the actual use of the forum once registered)?

To tell you the truth the only way I could find the rules was clicking on the link on your signature line. Could not find them any other way. Thanks.
If you go to the main forum index & look at 'Board Announcements' at the very top of the index, the Forum Rules and the Guidelines for Posting are both readily available among the 'Sticky's there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirofa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back