PodCast

MyExcel

hi all
can i ask about PodCast here
if not accept where i can put My Question

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
I think that it depends on what the question is about. I view the MrExcel Podcasts regularly, so may be able to give an answer if it is about how to find them etc.

Buddy i am new to podcast and as well to this forum. I tried to subscribe Mrexcel Podcast using procedure on Mrexcel site but could not get subscription. I have installed iTunes on my PC so please help out me in the subsription of podcast.

First open iTunes.
Then start your Internet browser (Internet Explorer?) and goto web page:
http://www.mrexcel.com/podcast.shtml
Make sure that you can see both the iTunes window and the Internet Explorer window on the screen at the same time.
On the web page you will see just below the heading "Subscribe in iTunes", the sentence "If you already have iTunes, drag this chicklet to iTunes and you are done." and to the left of that sentence, a little button with the words "XML".
Click that button and drag it to the iTunes window.
That is all you need to do.
Each day (Monday to Friday) you can open iTunes and click the 'Refresh' button and it will automatically download the latest Podcast(s). Double-click the little screen image alongside the title to watch and enjoy the Podcast.

Thank you very much Derek Brown for your kind attention to resolve my problem. I performed the same steps as in your post but no podcast downloaded and returned in an error "There is problem in downloading, Network connection time out" Plz guide me furthuer

I am not sure if I will be able to help as it looks like your problem may be on your PC or network, perhaps a configuration problem.
However, you could try downloading it direct and not through iTunes.
Go to the web page already given:
http://www.mrexcel.com/podcast.shtml
and towards the bottom of the page you will see a paragraph titled "The Archive". In that paragraph you will find a link (the words "Podcast Blog") and that will take you to:
http://www.mrexcel.com/podcast/learnexcelpodcast.html
This will show you to latest Podcasts and there are also links to earlier ones on the right of the page.
In the Podcast description you will find a link on the Podcast episode that appears usually in the first paragraph (e.g "Podcast 900"). For example. take a look where it says "Episode 900 shows you how" and right mouse-click the words "Episode 900" and you will then have the option to save the file to your computer disk (as a .mp4 file).

Save the file to disk and then double-click the file. Mine opens using QuickTime.
Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back