please please please help me. am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flora

Please help me i need to find out how to create a Qiut Macro in access and have it DISPLAY the Following OPTIONS (YES or NO)instead just saying Ok. this if For my School Project and i have only two weeks left on in. so if you can help, help me.!

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
helloo

Sorry I have no idea how to fix your problem, maybe the Microsoft help line, charged at £1000000000 per second could help? :LOL:

:D :) :( :eek: :confused: :cool: :LOL: :x :P :oops: :cry: :devilish: :rolleyes: :wink:
:-> :oops: :idea: :devilish: :oops: :eek:

Upvote 0
sorry

:oops:

I was only trying to make you feel popular by having a reply, since no-one else seems to be doing anything.

Upvote 0
thanks?! really?!

thank you anyway, i appreciate your kindness but and continue since eveyrbody on this site wants me to fail my ICT coursework cos they won't give me help. :( :)

Upvote 0
quit macro

if i gather what you are doing correctly then i had to do something similar ages ago, access maros are very limited. So I made a new macro to open a form, openform() option and pointed it to the following new form which you can call ' my exit access', add two commmand button to the form call the first 'ok', behind it put the code "docmd.quit" and call the other one cancel, behind it put the code me "docmd.close". that should do it. That should do fine.

[/quote]

Upvote 0
You could put the following in a module:

Function exit_macro()
msgbox1 = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to quit?", vbOKCancel, "Exiting Database")
If msgbox1 = vbOK Then
DoCmd.Quit
Else
'do nothing
End If
End Function

And then create a macro to "runcode" and then select module1 and exit_macro(). This will prompt you for an okay to quit, and if you hit cancel it does nothing.

Upvote 0
Try this

Place this in the UnLoad Event Procedure and this will give you the YES OR NO when you exit the form.

Private Sub Form_Unload (Cancel As Integer)

If MsgBox ("Do you really want to ext?", vbYesNo) = vbno Then Cancel = True

End Sub

Jmcchristian

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddweller151

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back