Please look after this bear

cornflakegirl

I'm off on maternity leave in a couple of weeks (woohoo!) so all the models and stuff that I've built with the help of you wonderful people will be left in the care of one of my colleagues. He's just signed up with the username Malteaser, so if you see him around, please be lovely to him! :biggrin:

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Yeah be nice to me, I'm not as clever as Cornflakegirl on Excel, so I need nice people!!!!

Well, Welcome to the board and any friend of Emma's can be a friend of mine. :)

Now where did they put that thread with Excel practical jokes... :stickouttounge::stickouttounge::stickouttounge:

BTW malteaser, better read up on that so cornflakegirl didn't leave you a few surprises in the workbooks! ;-)

Good luck, Emma - hope all goes smoothly!
Welcome, Mr. Malteaser - will you be taking over Emma's grammar and pun duties too? :)

Richard - I missed that one - when is number 4 due? Congratulations! Although your wife is completely mad - I am so never doing this again!

Baby No4 is due 16th January 2010!

My wife is adamant this will be the last - she keeps asking me when I'm going to book a date for the 'snip'!!

Emma, great big CONGRATULATIONS!

Malteaser, welcome to the asylum.

Richard, the feller in the cube next to mine just got that done a couple of weeks ago. Other than speaking in a falsetto and walking with a bit of a swish now, he seems to be doing fine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back