Please Help!

diane1969

This happens to me every time I come here... I will sign in, it says Welcome diane1969, gives me when I last visited etc etc. My login status remains in EVERY forum and I will be able to click on Start new thread just fine, it gives me the info to start new thread... in ALL forums except ACCESS? why does it do that? It will prompt me to log in, I will put in my user name and password, but it just loops around and prompts me to login again. Why can I start threads in every forum but Access? Also I can reply to threads, but not start a new one??

After clicking on start new thread in Access, and after the prompt for logging in, this is the message I get - remember this is the message I get immediately after it says, you have successfully logged in....

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. <LI class=smallfont>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. <LI class=smallfont>You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Your account permissions are the board regular - that is, same as every other normal user. The problem is either in your browser (are you accepting all mrexcel.com cookies?) or your isp.

Verify that you are allowing all cookies. Then *delete* all the cookies and sign back in. It's possible you have a corrupt cookie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamdan17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back