Pivot Table Filter Between Two Dollar Amounts - Episode 2261

If you like this content, please consider visiting the video on YouTube and subscribe to the MrExcel Channel to show your support!
This video has been published on Feb 28, 2019.
Myrna from El Paso Texas wonders how to create an Excel pivot table that only shows customers between $10K and $100K.
maxresdefault.jpg

Transcript of the video:
Learn Excel from MrExcel podcast, episode 2261. Pivot table filter between X and Y dollars.
Hey welcome back to MrExcel netcast, I’m Bill Jelen. I was in El Paso, Texas and Myrna asked how she could filter a pivot table to show all the customers between X and Y and Myrna’s case was between ten and a hundred thousand. My data said, we’ll do 5 and 70,000.
So insert a pivot table, okay, customer’s down the left-hand side and then revenue, maybe some other fields. But this will show what we’re trying to do. And I’m trying to get just the customers between 50 and $70,000.
I’m going to open this drop-down here, value filters and between, so that’s all the customers between 50,000 and 70,000 like that, click okay and we get just those customer, really cool way to go. Of course, at the end of the line, data changes, just come back and here, analyze, refresh and it will re-evaluate that filter, just the important part, re-evaluate the filter tomorrow. Some of the things you can do in the drop-down there, don’t get re-evaluted if anything below this search box will not get re-evaluated tomorrow. But the things above are the good ones because it will get re-evaluated.
Well hey, thanks for stopping by. We’ll see you next time for another netcast from MrExcel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penapensil

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back