Pivot Table Book Data Help

rob74

Hey, if someone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I just purchased "Pivot Table Data Crunching for Excel 2007" and I haven't had any luck opening any data files on this website. They are all zipped and unzipping them I keep getting an error. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help, I would like to get the data set to practice with. Thank you very much.

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
I cannot guarantee that I can find an answer but, to help, could you say what the error message says, which software is being used to unzip and whether you are using XP, Vista, Windows 7 etc., please.

Thanks for taking the time to help. I am using the newest version of Winzip, a Corel product on a Windows 7 platform. The error message says the file may be corrupt due to a loss in bytes. The unzipped program should have 122766 and the file has only 122760.

Thank you for your time.

Robert

I have just downloaded the zip file to both a Windows XP and a Windows 7 machine and can extract the files on both without any problem.
However, I wonder if the problem is because you are using other software to unzip the file.
In both test cases, the file was downloaded and saved/shown as a "zipped folder". All I had to do was right mouse-click the folder and select "Extract".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolonG

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back