Partying hard in the Alps!!!

Domski

Is anyone making the most of the snow in Europe this year???

I've got 7 days before I head over to Mayrhofen in Austria for the first time and thoroughly looking forward to it.

According to the forecasts it's looking like there's going to be some serious powder this year and truly cannot wait! Lass I'm going with has made me promise I won't ski and stick to the board so she can keep up and that's totally fair if not a little unmad!!!

Bring it on anyway... :):biggrin::eeek:

Domski!!!!

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
You useless bastard!

I'll be in Seattle and won't get to take our annual trip to the fresh stuff in Crested Butte, Colorado (although I did get in one ice climbing trip), and the wife didn't get her passport in time to head to Whistler/Blackcomb. (AAARHGH!)

As for not skiing Dom, what're you doing hooking up with a knuckle-dragger anyway? Oh, I get it...It's all about the positioning... <EG>

Telemark's the way to go. ;)

As for not skiing Dom, what're you doing hooking up with a knuckle-dragger anyway? Oh, I get it...It's all about the positioning... <EG>

Telemark's the way to go. :wink:

I was a full on nutter in the past but the guys who I used to shred the mountains with (Tignes, Chamonix, Vak d'Isere, Les Arcs, Megeve and Les Plans) have all got married and it's not my fault then new folk all like to slide down on one plank!!!!

I've spent today purchasing a funky new NF jacket after the magnet fell off my last one. Goddam let's hope they'll see me coming anyway!!!

The forecasr for Mayrhofen is powder, powder, powder, powder, powder, powder, powder for the next week!!!!

Here's hoping the blue skies come out as well!!!

Oh Yeah!!!!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
As for telemarking some of the guys I used to race with were into that and it is totally beyond my skill level!!!

I was in Morzine at the end of Jan and we had white outs 3 of the 7 days and the others were pretty poor as well.

Sadly because of the standard we are (rubbish) the weather had more effect than on 'Super Users'

Hope you have a great time though!

Oy! There's nothing wrong with boarding!!! :nya:

I agree but I do have far more fun on a pair of skis. Last year we had a skier with us and I did half and half, the first time I've not boarded 100% for four years and it was so good to get back on them.

I'm still wondering whether Smitty meant to call me a "useless bastard!" or whether he really meant utter.

Dom

I must admit I was wondering where the 'useless' came from - it was about the one phrase I could actually understand in the entire thread (have never skiied and no particular desire to do so, being old and boring)!

Rich, you on ski's would be a danger to everyone on the slope (esp. those at the bottom)...

Now, you better go get some Golf lessons. Ed is aching for a game now that the weather is improving.

I must admit I was wondering where the 'useless' came from - it was about the one phrase I could actually understand in the entire thread (have never skiied and no particular desire to do so, being old and boring)!

He wouldn't be the first person to call me it and I'm sure he won't be the last! ;)

You should give it a go. One of my friends didn't start until he was 35 and has just come back from taking his kids for the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back