pandora.com

litrelord

for those who like their music (is there anyone who doesn't?) I thought i'd mention www.pandora.com. go to the site, type in the name of a band/artist/song and it will choose a selection of songs that are similar and play them to you one by one (the whole song, not just clips, in 128 bitrate mp3 quality which is good enough fo free).

If you sign up then it will keep playing the tracks. As a guest you get about 5 tracks (I think) before you start again.

Hope you like it.

Nick

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
So if it won't directly play the song you request, what do you have to enter to get the song you want, given that it plays what it thinks are similar songs?
A

Well quite often it plays the song you want to start with. What it's good for is finding new artists you haven't heard before that are similar to ones you like.

It's slightly restricted in what songs it can play as some bands/songs they don't have licenses for and the licenses they do have will let you play, pause or skip but not fast forward or rewind.

But give it a go if you like music. I just use it as a radio now. I've found it to play much more that I like than I ever get on shoutcast or similar internet radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukmana_sam

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back