Page keep loading long after opening

FDibbins

I have noticed that, whenever I open any page in this forum - be it a thread, a forum, settings etc - even though the page has opened, the little wheel on the window tab (at the top that shows which tab you are in), keeps turning for a minute or more, and there seems to be a *blank* area above the MREXCEL logo area. I can click the X to make it stop, but when I open another thread or whatever, off it goes again

This does not happen with any of the other forums I am on...any thought/suggestions??

Can't say I've seen that - which browser/OS? Also, I'm intrigued by the comment about a blank area above the MrExcel logo - there isn't actually any space above the logo as far as I can see.

even though the page has opened, the little wheel on the window tab (at the top that shows which tab you are in), keeps turning for a minute or more
I experienced some of this behavior last week too, but am not seeing it today.
I can't remember which browser it was. I use Google Chrome primarily, but also use Internet Explorer. It might have been from both.

I generally use Chrome, but it also happened in IE. Im at work on IE right now, doesnt seem to be happening now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmix803

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back