Other active Excel message boards

MrKowz

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey all,

I'm looking to branch out more to the Excel community and am wanting to know what other Excel message boards are out there that are around as active (or more active) than MrExcel.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Microsoft's Answers
Excel Forum
VBA Express
Experts Exchange

to name a few.

Sweet - thanks! I'll be posting in those forums as MayfieldTech :biggrin:

thats funny (strange) that you are wanting to post further afield. i don't know whether its just me or not, but i seem to have found that recently many of the questions being asked are not very interesting to me, or they are one-off posters that dont give enough info and dont reply if you ask for more details. i haven't been posting elsewhere tho, just doing some other activities. hmmmm. ozgrid is not too bad either btw.

I'm not saying I'm too smart, but I think one tends to get disinterested in the posts when the poster doesn't really know what they want.
Not getting any further response or a reply that the info you have provided worked is, sadly, part of the game these days.
It's a bit like, "I want my problem fixed, download it here ".
I'm generally not allowed to do any downloads, so the OP misses out.

im not so much complaining that people don't say thanks, thats just the way it is. Some do, some don't and its my choice whether i look at their later requests or not, but i do think it a valid gripe when people post a question, but don't stay around long enough to help their own cause and provide relevant info.

it a bit like you say, michael m, in that because there is no 'interprit my obscure problem and send me the finished solution right now' button some posters are too impatient to do the courtesy of engaging in some form of 2-way conversation to get any benefit from this site. i have on several occasions pulled posters up who complain that nobody has helped them 'yet' as if they have their credit card out and MrExcel is recieving something for the effort put in by volunteers.

michael m, i see your location... a bit wet around your way? it is here, just near shepparton, vic

Hey diddi
Yeah, as of lunchtime, there was no way out......just have to stay in town and have a drink and game of golf.
Strange coincidence also, that our avatars are both dogs and our tag line is almost identical !!!

i made that tag up, even though it prolly doesnt look very original. yeh its a bit x-files, isnt it. it would be a lonely life without my sausage dog. we are expecting peak around nightfall, but not as bad as september. a few road closures have been in place for about a week now, but i can still get around. a lot of crop and fruit tree damage tho. produce will be dear for the city-ites this season! listen to them winge. i can hear it already. you in broken hill or out that way? i think the drought might be over for now.

The tag is spot on, that's why I use it. I usually input something to the Board and I think I'm a bit clever, and then a real poster puts something up that trumps me, so I just go curl up in the corner .....LOL !!!
No, I'm Central West in Parkes.
But I cover everything west of the sandstone curtain from border to border, so Murray river to Broken hill to Goondiwindi is all mine....73% of NSW.
Yeah, I get so sick of how tough life is in the city......don't get me started !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back