Ordering and Macros

pledge8236

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

Firstly, thank you for those taking the time to read my post. I have been using excel for many years however; due to a recent corruption in a Microsoft Access Database. The decision has been made to move over to Excel for the task we need it for. With that, I have now stumbled across a couple of challenges, which I am hoping to gain assistance for.

1. I am wanting to move a row of data from the Working Spread Sheet to another. For this, Column T is my collections data of the task. I want the row to then automtically move to a Completed Excel document the day after that which is shown in Column T. Sadly, I know little to nothing about Macros so am finding this very tricky.

2. I am wanting to set the order so that the old is at the top of the sheet however; has I have formulas in place, the ones that have no data entry and are showing as #### are taking themselves to the top which is not what I want. I want these ideally to be at the bottom at all times and then when data is added, the sheet up dates it self into the correct order.

If I haven't explained myself very well, then I am sorry but am happy to provide screen shots etc. if required.

Many thanks

CJ

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harold14

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back