One Hundred Thousands!

Greg Truby

MrExcel MVP
A while back I was looking through the member list, sorted by total # of posts, and I noticed that MrExcel had over 95 members with over one thousand posts. Today I noticed that shajueasow just got his gold star and gave MrExcel.com its 100<sup>th</sup> member with 1,000 or more posts! So a big "thanks" to Bill for hosting this long-running party. :-D And "thanks" to all who have answered more questions than you've asked. Just curious -- when was the last time Aladin actually posted a question?

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
I agree Nate - this is a good forum. Long may it continue!

I loved your 'I hate Excel' in your last question! :lol:

Any word on the stats we used to have? Or is that no longer an option with the new software?

Andrew

Heh, sometimes I do hate Excel, it's a love-hate relationship. :lol:

That was actually my first question to the forums...

I think my last question was about SQL and Lotus 1-2-3 files, which I worked out on my own, but turned out to be an interesting thread, in my estimation. :)

The stats were really expensive and really hammering the board's performance so we, as a group, decided to remove them, as I recall.

Still, the site evolves continually, so you may or may not see them back at some point, Andrew. :)

The 100th Gold Star. Amazing.

I remember my first question was way back on the first board and a few hours later, this fellow named Ivan from around the world came up with the solution. I was blown away by how useful this forum could be!

Thanks to everyone for participating!

I remember back to when Nate's pic DID Not look like it was taken for a Microsoft security badge

Funny, Erik, very funny... don't you have some unanswered posts you should be tending to?

Whiteghost, is that a comment on avatar aesthetics I hear coming from you?!

And interestingly enough, in addition to having 100 thousand-posters, we've got a little over 1,000 hundred-posters around here as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back