No Post Reply Button

JoeMo

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Although I'm logged in, when I read someone's post, I see no 'Post Reply' button. There is a quick reply text box that tells me to click on an icon in one of the posts above, but I see no icons and therefore cannot activate the quick reply text box. What am I doing wrong?

Underneath any post (to the right, but within each post) do you see 4 buttons: Edit/Quote/Multi-Quote & Quick Reply? (Note that the latter two dont' have captions)

If you do then just click on the one farthest to the right (Quick Reply) and the Quick Reply box beneath should get the focus, and you can enter your message.

Underneath that there's a "Post Quick Reply" button, which probably gets the most use, and a "Go Advanced" button, which is pretty useless unless you want to add emoticons or don't want to add HTML tags manually (it's mostly formatting options).

There is a "Post Reply" button on the bottom left of the thread page that's not part of the individual posts like the other buttons - That will bring up the Advanced options.

If you don't see that or any of the 4 buttons (Edit, Quote, etc.) then we'll look into it more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBulinski1975

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back