Newer user looking to link multiple tables that autopopulate data based on results

Jaytam49

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, please let me preface this by saying I appreciate any help anyone can provide. I am a newer excel user trying to teach myself through videos and articles.

my situation is this: I have 2 data tables with 15 columns, the last 2 columns being a pass/fail. one is Pass/Fail@16, the other is Pass/Fail@30.
The 2 data tables are based on tests and the ingredients in each batch of tests. Once the tests have been completed the data is entered and there is a pass/fail function I have included in the last 2 rows.

My goal is to link the 2 tables lets call one B and one CP, and autopopulate the data onto 2 other separate tables one labeled pass and one labeled fail; each on their own sheets. So in effect we are using 4 tables total.

I hope this makes sense, I appreciate your time.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Hello, please let me preface this by saying I appreciate any help anyone can provide. I am a newer excel user trying to teach myself through videos and articles.

my situation is this: I have 2 data tables with 15 columns, the last 2 columns being a pass/fail. one is Pass/Fail@16, the other is Pass/Fail@30.
The 2 data tables are based on tests and the ingredients in each batch of tests. Once the tests have been completed the data is entered and there is a pass/fail function I have included in the last 2 rows.

My goal is to link the 2 tables lets call one B and one CP, and autopopulate the data onto 2 other separate tables one labeled pass and one labeled fail; each on their own sheets. So in effect we are using 4 tables total.

I hope this makes sense, I appreciate your time.

Thank you
Welcome to Mr Excel

Are you able to use XL2BB to provide us with some representative data from the tables and an idea as to want the other two tables to look like using this data?

XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode

Upvote 0
Unfortunately this is a work PC and I cannot install Add ins. I am willing to send the Xcel file? this probably isnt the solution anyone would prefer. is there another option?

Upvote 0
Unfortunately this is a work PC and I cannot install Add ins. I am willing to send the Xcel file? this probably isnt the solution anyone would prefer. is there another option?
You can upload the file to a file sharing site like DropBox, OneDrive, etc, and provide a link to it here in this thread.
Just be sure to remove any personal or sensitive data first!

Upvote 0
You can post your workbook/worksheets to the following free site (sensitive data changed), mark the workbook for sharing, and, provide us with a link to your workbook:

Dropbox.com

Upvote 0
1728565365489.png
1728565297889.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sam1121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back