Newby problem, please help this dummy!

Richard3280

I created a Table to enter simple data. I then created a form which shows the data of each record in the invoice format that I want. When I print the form, I get the form and another (blank) page. I am clearly missing something and I have been trying to get this right for eight very late nights now. Please help! Richard

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
You need to set the print area.
From the Ribbon:
Choose Page Layout
Choose Print Area
I think you have the wrong forum again (this question is posted in the Access forum, not the Excel one!).
I am guessing that you may have stumbled across this question in the "Zero Reply Posts" section. Note that does not just show "Excel Questions" threads, but threads from the other forums too, like "Microsoft Access". If you look over on the far right, it lists which forum the question is found in.

Richard,
Welcome to the Board!

That usually means that the size of your Form plus the size of your margins exceeds the length or width of a single sheet of paper (8.5 x 11). So, you need to adjust the size and/or margins so that they add up to less than the 8.5 x 11 size.

Upvote 0
Thankyou to both kind respondents. Where in the ribbon can I find Page Layout please? I am sorry, I am a novice.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your welcome. I thought that I was posting in the Access forum. Sorry to create an inconvenience my friend.

Upvote 0
Thankyou to both kind respondents. Where in the ribbon can I find Page Layout please? I am sorry, I am a novice.
That was an Excel response. You will not see that in Access. See my previous response above.

Thanks for your welcome. I thought that I was posting in the Access forum. Sorry to create an inconvenience my friend.
You did. You posted it in the correct place. The beginning of my response was directed towards "My Aswer is This", not to you (which is why I quoted his response first before the beginning of my reply). The part of my response directed to you begins after "Richard".

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brainsanquine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back