1. 365
  2. 2016
  3. 2013
  4. 2011
  5. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Good Evening all,

I have noticed from time to time the new post list only have 10 to 12 post ranging from weeks ago to minutes ago, where the older post are put up on the new post list because some one replied to it.

Is there a way for me to adjust some setting on my profile to see more of the new post. like the last 50.

Part of the reason is I noticed my most recent post was only on the New Post list for about 20 mins before it was lost below the cutoff line and is not sitting quietly on the Zero reply, I don't want to bump it just wondering how many members actually look at the older posts and or scan the Zero Reply other than me.

Thanks DR

if you bump it, it will have been replied to, as for what I read, it depends on available time

Settings > General Settings (on the left) scroll to the bottom, > Miscellaneous Options > Use ENHANCED

I after seeing you signature on the post Mole999 I found where I can use the forum default or change it to see more post both time wise and per page. That fixed my problem of only seeing 10 or 11 post considered new by default.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nachohoyu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back