New Help Tab in Excel Ribbon - Podcast 2239

If you like this content, please consider visiting the video on YouTube and subscribe to the MrExcel Channel to show your support!
This video has been published on Aug 29, 2018.
Help now has its own tab in the Excel Ribbon. Today, a short tour of the icons available there.
maxresdefault.jpg

Transcript of the video:
Learn Excel from MrExcel Podcast, Episode 2239: A New Help Tab Added to the Ribbon.
If you like what you see in this video, please subscribe and ring that Bell.
Help is back.
For a long time Help was relegated to a little question mark there, it didn't have its own tab.
Now it does have its own tab with Help.
But some other good stuff here that you might want to check out.
Feedback-- this gives you a chance to send a smile or send a frown.
This is something if you're in the beta program or the insider fast program, we have an opportunity to do this and, wow, it's amazing there.
They're actually paying a lot of attention to this.
Sometimes, when I need to file a bug report, they just ask me to go in and send a frown and tag someone specific so they can go find it.
So, like, this is going directly to the Excel team, sends a suggestion.
lets you just send an idea direct to the Excel team.
Very, very cool.
Show training-- of course now, you don't need to click Show Training because you're already on the great training channel here on YouTube.
Alright, so we'll just skip that one.
What's New-- feel free to go check it out, check out the competition-- shows you what's new in the latest build.
Community-- I wish this would take you to the MrExcel forum, but it takes you to the Answers forum.
Of course, now, just a pitch here-- at MrExcel we have almost a million Q&A and we never delete anything.
We have questions going all the way back at answers, and when a new version of Excel comes, I'll purge those old questions.
So we have, you know, just a great-- a great-- database that will hopefully never go away.
Blog Site, and then Suggest a Feature-- it's going to take you to Excel.uservoice.com, where you can write up an idea and other people get to vote for it.
Now, this actually works-- I've had features added to Excel.
So, check that out.
My new book, "Microsoft Excel 2019 Inside Out." Click on that "I" in the top right hand corner to order it.
Wrap-up for today: Brand new help screen appeared with some-- some-- good stuff.
Well, hey, I want to thank you for stopping by, we'll see you next time for another netcast from MrExcel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugubara

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back