New Board: View My Posts

daniels012

With the new board, is there a way to get to my threads? It was so easy before!!

Michael

There are two ways. If you're in a question that you've posted in, click your name and select "Find more posts by xxx"

If you're not in a post, then click the User CP link (upper left) and you'll see a list of your subscribed threads.

Thank You Starl,
What about the 100 or so past threads I was involved in? Or even the last 10 or 20 recent ones?

Michael

you mean involvement on the previous software? I don't think that has been brought over. But if someone comments, you'll receive a notification email.

With the new board, is there a way to get to my threads? It was so easy before!!

Michael

From the navigation bar, Search > Advanced Search > frame "Search by User Name" > enter username > click Search button.

In my options I have set the thread cut off date to show all threads but if I go into User CP it only shows the newest ones. Is there another setting to get it to show all of them?

If you mean for your subscriptions - no. The board subscriptions only track the ones done in the new software

No, I understand I may not be able to see what was posted in the old software.
I mean is there an equivalent to View your Posts, so you see all your posts (the new ones on this board), as opposed to only seeing ones that were done in the current session.

Click the "View All Subscribed Threads" at the bottom of the list?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PierreF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back