New Board - Users online/in specific forum

Richard Schollar

MrExcel MVP
I have noticed that this information doesn't currently appear to be available - have I missed a setting, or is it a feature that will be implemented at some future point?

Thanks

Richard

It requires more queries that means slow-down, so we are not using it for now at least for a while during we are monitoring system status.

Suat

Richard, I did notice that if you hover over the little green dot below a user's avatar it tells you whether they are online or not. Don't know if that's of any interest to you!!

It's green if they're online, it's clear if they are not.

What is above that green/cleared dot ? a small square ? when I hover the cursor over it (under my login name)...it says "Stormseed is on a distinguished road" LOL !! this is quite funny and interesting too ! I would like to know more about it, please.

it's reputation... someone gave you reputation

- now stop mixing questions.

just this once!
but thanks - reputations should be off for normal users..

it's reputation... someone gave you reputation

I suspect it's just a quirk of the conversion, there are too many people who already have a reputation for this to be from actually receiving one, at this point just by looking at this, at a glance... You can sort our member list by reputation if you're curious...

There appears to be two current types of reputation (that I've seen): "Unknown quantity" and "On a distinguished road of sorts".

Not sure what the ratio is or why, but some have this activated while others don't, for some reason. A quirk to be explored as bigger issues and concerns are addressed, I suppose...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PierreF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back