New Board: Subscribed threads disappear

Lewiy

Do threads that I'm subscribed to disappear from my subscribed list after a certain duration with no activity in the thread? This is what appears to have happened.

Can I assume that if another post is made to one of these threads then it will pop back up into my list?

Are you just going to User CP and looking at the list there? The list that shows up is only today's subscribed threads. Have you tried clicking the link at the bottom of that list for "View All subscribed threads"

Yes, I am just looking at that front list. I have subscribed to more than one thread today but only one is now currently showing. I can see the full list of subscribed threads, that's fine. I was just wondering whether a newly-added-to thread will re-appear on this front list after having disappeared from it or will I need to keep checking the full list?

The front list only shows subscribed threads with activity during your current board session.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PierreF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back