Networkdays formula in MS Access

phaniakella

Dear Experts,

I have a table "LEAVE" with below columns. I want to derive number of working days between LEAVE_START_DATE and LEAVE_END_DATE. In excel this can be achieved care using NETWORKDAYS formula. Can you please guide me how to derive this value in ACCESS table? Thanks in advance.

EMPID,EMPNAME,LEAVE_START_DATE,LEAVE_END_DATE, No_OF_DAYS

<tbody>
</tbody><colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup>

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Hi Joe

I have created a Temp access db and created a TEMP and Holidays table and used the macro suggested in the link https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.12).aspx
This is not giving correct results. I think I am not doing this correctly. Can you please kindly guide me on where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance.

I have uploaded my Temp DB in below forum. Please kindly access the file from here and mail me back to email removed. I am not able to find provision to attach files in this forum. Thanks in advance.

Network Days module in Access not working as expected - Access World Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I removed your email address from your last post. You never want to post your email address on a public internet forum, unless you really enjoyed receiving Spam/Junk Mail. Spambots often patrol internet forums looking for email addresses to harvest. If you ever have need to share an email address with someone, sending it via Private Message is the way to go.

I do not have the ability to download files from the internet at my current location (corporate security policy), but it looks like you already got a reply on that other website anyway. Please note that if you are going to Cross-Post (post the same question to multiple internet forums), that you heed our rules on that (which you kind of did incidentally).

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule #13 here: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered. For a more complete explanation on cross-posting, see here: Excelguru Help Site - A message to forum cross posters).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pnkundalia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back