Multiple Criteria Lookup Return Value

Sereki

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi

I'm trying to lookup and return data from 1 sheet to another, with 3 criteria that must be matched (Workplace, Location & Approver).
There is 3 criteria to be matched, as the same Approver may be set for different Locations for the same Workplace.

1724371405099.png

The data being returned is from pivot tables on either another sheet within the workbook, or another workbook entirely.

1724371533681.png

If the 3 criteria match, I want to return the Column "Count of Timesheet", if there is no match I want to return 0.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Can you give us the sheet name or table name for the table we'll be pulling data from (the first one)? Seems like this gets a lot easier if you make that first one a table. It looks like the second image is a pivotTable, and if we're going to get a formula to work, I believe you'll need to set up that pivotTable to repeat the "Company A" label down the line, otherwise it's not easily available for formulas. Also, would you mind copying and pasting some test information in text instead of using images? It would make it much easier if we can copy and paste the info.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back