Multiple choice

kmclane

I have a set of queries and I am trying to set up a form that will choose which query to run by the user choices on the form, then pass other variables to the query and display the corresponding form with the results of the query. I have 4 different data sets(tables) for current records and 4 for history. My form has setup an Option group with values of 1-4, another group with values 1-current, 2-history, these two should decide which query to run, I also have two date fields for start and end dates and a data entry field for the search entry. I have a command button, but I am stuck as to what to tell it to do. Am I dreaming? I can do these separately, but I thought this would be a little more elegant. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks, Ken (learning as I go)

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
OK, I figured out the query end of it. I can get a query to run if I set the onclick action to the specific query, and all my variables carry over. I have some date field incompatibilities to overcome, But I am still at a loss for how to switch the onclick action from one query to another, I am assumeing some kind of an if statement. Could sure use a little help.
Thanks, Ken

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjaimes042510

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back