Missing podcast

Trances

Board Regular
Before in Itunes there were all the past podcasts 400 or so down to the 100 or so ( which was the first) I downloaded a few and the were great. Now I want the rest but when I go in itunes it no longer shows any of the older ones to download. I mean 100s have gone from the list even the ones in the high 300s. Have I done something to itunes so it does not display episodes that can still be downloaded ? I have unsubscribed and resubscripted in the hope the list will reappear as it dose will the rest of my pod casts but nothing yet. Anyone know what I am talking about. Thanks again.

By the way. Pod casts have helped me find this site and now I have a few of the books and loving working in excel again.

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Yes iTunes only keeps 50 episodes (which, for a weekly podcast is a year's worth, so that is enough for most people...)

iTunes is modifying the feed from the original site. If you browse to this page, you can see all of the episodes from 100 forward:
http://www.mrexcel.com/podcast/learnexcelpodcast.html

In case anyone else is wondering what a podcast is, I explain more about the podcast and how to get iTunes here:
http://www.mrexcel.com/podcast.shtml

I started the podcast as a cool thing to do for readers of my book. Somewhere along the line, I realized that the podcast was actually bringing new people to the site and to the book, so that is a cool thing. Thanks for verifying that this actually is working!

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back