Making a list based on week (offset if)

Kinver

Hi

I'm putting a summary sheet together for a rollout of work across several regions. The first table was fine, just showing overdue sites based on the 'required by' date:

{=OFFSET(WorkItOut!$A$1,SMALL(IF((WorkItOut!$L$1:$L$655=0),IF(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655<TODAY()-1,IF(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655>0,ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655)-MIN(ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655))+1))),ROWS(WorkItOut!$A$1:$L1))-1,0)}

(Might be a little messy)

However the next tables I want to use are for upcoming dates, i.e. Sites this week, Sites next week & Sites the week after. I think it probably needs to reference the Required By date in Column 1, reference the week number for that date and make a list... I just haven't done this with OFFSET before and the results I'm getting back are less than satisfactory.

Any and all assistance warmly received.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
... Right

I've managed to sort the 'this week' array using WEEKNUM (NOW()) as per the below....

I think embarassingly - i need pointers on how to change (NOW))) to next week and the week after...

=OFFSET(WorkItOut!$A$1,SMALL(IF((WorkItOut!$L$1:$L$655=0),IF(WorkItOut!$M$1:$M$655=WEEKNUM(NOW()),IF(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655>0,ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655)-MIN(ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655))+1))),ROWS(WorkItOut!$A$1:$L1))-1,0)

Upvote 0
OK - what we have here is a lesson that sometimes engaging brain helps.

Just in case this helps someone else... Next week equals a +1 after WEEKNUM(NOW()), unsurprisingly +2 gives you the week after. Cheers.

=OFFSET(WorkItOut!$A$1,SMALL(IF((WorkItOut!$L$1:$L$655=0),IF(WorkItOut!$M$1:$M$655=WEEKNUM(NOW())+1,IF(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$6 55>0,ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655)-MIN(ROW(WorkItOut!$A$1:$A$655))+1))),ROWS(WorkItOut!$A$1:$L1))-1,0)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back