Love the new board look!!

Lewiy

Just thought I'd comment on the new look of the message boards. Very smart!! Might take me a couple of hours to get used to it though!!!

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
I really like it to. The only thing I am missing that I haven't stumbled accross yet in the few minutes I've been on here is the view your posts section? I usually go there for follow up or make sure a question had been resolved that I answered?

You can use the search capability to search by username. This is what I am using to connect back with posts I am assisting people with. I do miss the one-click 'View your posts' link though.

Post all questions in the About This Board forum

Hi

I had the same problem - make sure you haven't disabled the subscriptions in the user control panel, and once you start to reply to threads you can find them by selecting 'Quick Links' > 'Subscribed Threads'. You won't however see subscriptions to posts from the old platform.

Andrew

P.S. Check out the answers in this thread too : http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292963

I really like it to. The only thing I am missing that I haven't stumbled accross yet in the few minutes I've been on here is the view your posts section? I usually go there for follow up or make sure a question had been resolved that I answered?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back