Lottery Numbers

something68

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I would like to highlight the numbers I played if they are the same as numbers drawn, i.e., if any numbers in cells b3 to f3 are the same as drawn numbers in k3 to o3, I would like to highlight. I have tried several formulas but they either don't highlight or they highlight numbers that are anywhere on the sheet.

Here is where i used =countif(b3:f3,k3:eek:3) but as you can see number 37 and 69 are highlighted but are not drawn on the dates I played.

1726229087271.png

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi & welcome to MrExcel.
Try
Excel Formula:
=COUNTIFS($K3:$P3,B3)

Upvote 0
I tried that and it worked! But, I would like to keep the "Ball" numbers separate from the other 5 numbers.

I actually tried =countifs($k3:$o3,b3) and it did keep some of the "ball" number separate, but not all. I highlighted columns b through f to put in the conditional formatting formula you gave me. I'm not very excel formula saavy so I want to make sure the formula goes in those columns or in columns k through o?

Upvote 0
Disregard. I deleted the rule, typed it back in several times and when that didn't work, I got out of the workbook...basically, I kept trying the formula and it finally worked for all tabs of that workbook.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Glad it's sorted & thanks for letting us know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purpleflower26

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back