Looking to hire someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanwebb10

I am a strength coach and personal trainer with limited VBA knowledge. What i am looking for is someone to help me finish a project of mine.

An excel program that will make writing exercise programs easier. I have the majority of the base work done however some of the things i would like to add are over my head.

After showing my program to several coaches they have all stated that if i can get the program done they would be willing to pay for it (ranging from 50-150 dollars).

So if someone is willing to work on this project with me I will be willing to give 15% percent of my earnings to them.

There is money to be made here.

Email me here.

Edit: Email address removed by Moderator

The only requirement with this is you have to be willing to help teach me how to do things! Now I am computer savey but between going to school full time and doing my job i have limited time to learn anything out of my field. And it seems as if i have to devote more and more of my time learning VBA to get what i want done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
this site is a great place to help you learn - your post is probably going to get moved though.

If you try to do the work there are plenty of people here to help you with a cost of "free". Just post your questions - try to keep them small and simple. If you throw out for someone to do the whole thing, chances are you won't get too much response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back