London

Von Pookie

MrExcel MVP
I know we've got quite a few posters from in and around London...hope everyone is OK :-(

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
I have had a few good laughs at my London colleagues, even on this forum, but I can only hope they are all OK. Some of them have become close friends...

To the UK people on Mr. Excel, hope everything is OK with you and your families.

I've checked in a little over at Ozgrid.

Jack in the UK, WillR and Chris Davison are all OK. :)

Latest from the BBC

"Metropolitan Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Brian Paddick confirmed 33 people had died in the blasts on the Underground.

He said there were 21 confirmed fatalities following the blast at 0856 BST in a tunnel between King's Cross and Russell Square.

There were seven confirmed deaths after a blast at 0851 BST 100 yards into a tunnel from Liverpool Street station. The train was either a Central Line or Circle Line train.

And at 0917 BST an explosion on a train coming into Edgware Road underground station blew a hole through a wall onto another train in an adjoining platform.

Three trains were thought to be involved and there were five confirmed deaths so far, Mr Paddick said.

He said it was not yet known how many died in the bus blast at 0947 at the junction of Upper Woburn Square and Tavistock Place.

London Ambulance Service said it had treated 45 patients with serious or critical injuries including burns, amputations, chest and blast injuries and fractured limbs.

Some 300 more people were treated for minor injuries including lacerations and smoke inhalation, LAS assistant chief officer Russell Smith added."

My thoughts are with the families of those killed and injured.

Andy Pope just checked in OK too... :o

Chris, Jack & Andy all work in London so were very lucky... I live an hour away but regularly travel in for work... luckily my train was delayed (usually something I'd moan about) - if it had been on time I'd have been heading towars Liverpool St on the cirle line between 8:30 and 9:00 :huh:

Instead we weren't allowed off the train at Euston & returned home.... It's a strange old thing is fate...

Glad to hear that, Will. Our delays, while triggering impatience (at least in me), can be God directed opportunities/blessings.

Rich

God bless you all.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

What they said. :-? I'm sure that the thoughts and prayers of everyone in our little cybercommunity go out to all those affected by this tragedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekerinik

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back