Listbox / Combobox Multiple Selection

gheyman

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I thought one of these boxes allowed the user to make multiple selection. Am I mistaken?

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Thanks. I must be going blind. I am looking and not seeing that in the Property Sheet. Will continue to look

Upvote 0
What type listbox are you using?
We have three type
A Form control listbox
A Activex control listbox
A UserForm Listbox

Upvote 0
I think you're using Access since that's where you've posted this and that's what your other posts have been about. So UserForm listbox probably doesn't apply.
Did you look on the "Other" tab of the property sheet? I'm thinking you're looking a the Format and/or Data tabs. Might be about the 6th one down, but you don't say what version you're using.

Upvote 0
Glad you noticed that. I always forget some people here are asking questions about Access. I'm always surprised they do not have their own Forum.
I think you're using Access since that's where you've posted this and that's what your other posts have been about. So UserForm listbox probably doesn't apply.
Did you look on the "Other" tab of the property sheet? I'm thinking you're looking a the Format and/or Data tabs. Might be about the 6th one down, but you don't say what version you're using.

Upvote 0
Some do! Just not here.
This site helped me solve a problem on how to retrieve values from other worksheet columns related to a graph point. Double click the point and voila'! I got all kinds of info from other columns in the sheet! AccessForums.net helped me with getting a table value from a Stores transaction table that was nearest to but less than the work order create date. Sounds easy, but there was no correlation between the item in both tables, and the dates were not equal. Since then, I've been trying to give back to both forums.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sledparty

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back