Jubilee weekend

Domski

I trust all my fello subjects enjoyed the 4 day break sufficiently and that your hangovers aren't too bad if like me the Jubilee celebrations were just an excuse to have a party or four and get drunk.

Did anyone from outside the UK actually watch any of the celebrations?

Dom

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
I didn't watch much of them (apart from the concert) and I am from the UK, just round the corner from you by the looks of things. I did however use it as an excuse to get horrendously drunk and eat a LOT of BBQd meat!

I had the wonderful task of lighting a BBQ in the rain. It cleared up later on though so we had a nice evening eating burnt food. Didn't watch any of it on TV though, too much beer to think about.

Dom;
In the states, one of the networks ran a two hour show of the concert. Had it on while doing other stuff last night. It was taped from Monday and shown on Tuesday.

Other than that, I played golf to celebrate the Jubilee but I am sure that HRH was not swayed by my efforts. :)

I read about it a bit on the internet... I believe there was full coverage on tv here (SA) but then I don't own a TV...

3 years and 7 months before QEII becomes the longest reigning British monarch...

And I was working Monday & Tuesday. Having said that it didn't stop me going to a local do on Monday night (3 groups playing, beacon lighting,booze e.t.c.).

It just meant I had to take it easy...WELL ALMOST.

on the tv late at nite in au. sat up till 1am to see the flyover, but the telecast was really disappointing. could hardly hear the engines and they where not much more than dots flying past. oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back