James Oliver Rigney, we will miss you.

hatman

For those of you who have been touched by the writings of Robert Jordan, I offer a link to his Blog. Jason, the webmaster, travelled to the funeral, met with Jim's family, and has graciously shared his experience with the rest of us fans.

For those of you who have never heard of Robert Jordan or the Wheel of Time, I invite you see what Wikipedia has to say about his epic series.

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
Blimey, I remember hearing a good few years ago that Rober Jordan had some kind of health problem, but the books kept flowing. I used to be an avid reader of his Wheel of Time, but I haven't managed to read the last couple. Maybe I will now...

Blimey, I remember hearing a good few years ago that Robert Jordan had some kind of health problem

He's been fighting Amyloidosis for around 18 months... about twice as long as most people survive after diagnosis.

, but the books kept flowing.

In many ways, writing is what kept him going...

I used to be an avid reader of his Wheel of Time, but I haven't managed to read the last couple. Maybe I will now...

Admittedly, the pace of the story has varied through the series. I can say that the most recent book was well worth slogging through the slower ones that preceeded it... we'll see what the final volume has to offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IRSHAD07

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back