inspirational

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Pretty amazing.....I don't know about never too old though Denis !!
See they had to carry a 70 year old off the harbour bridge climb on Monday.....geez, I'm glad I did it last week !!!

I'll bet the person who got carried off doesn't live on a diet of ginger tea and curry ;-)
But the climb is great -- did it a few years back.

Denis

Quite humbling for me I'm in my early 60s and had to pull out of Berlin marathon last month due to injury. Must get fit for Rome in March :)

Alan
I know the problem......and you don't bounce back quickly at our age !!

he started training 11 years ago .. lol .. that means he was 90 ... seems fishy story.

i'm sure he started training whay more younger

he started training 11 years ago .. lol .. that means he was 90 ... seems fishy story.

i'm sure he started training whay more younger
I'm not so sure. My wife has ran a marathon once, and she was able to train for it in just 6 months. It has more to do with determination, hard-work, and mental focus/toughness than atheltic ability.

Regardless of age, if he took care of himself and was already in decent health, I don't doubt it. He might not have trained for a marathon prior to that age, but might have done other things to keep in shape.

Another reason I tend to believe is that it was NOT some chain letter/junk sent via email. It was reported by many reputable new sources worldwide (try Googling it!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back