Including Images wth your posts

Hercules1946

Hello Folks,
I was reading a recent post where links to HTML Maker were provided to someone asking about putting a image in their post.
I have HTML Maker, but I can't see any way to upload an image (.jpg) with it. Also, although the site appears to have an IMG facility
it doesn't explain how/where to create an internet location for the image. I appreciate that most people might already know this,
but I have no experience of uploading anything to the internet.

Grateful for any help.

Hercules :)

With the HTML maker you don't upload an image. You select your cells then go to your add-ins, click the HTML maker, click the one with default (sorry I'm not in front of the PC to give you the exact wording) then paste it directly in your thread.
It will look like gobblygook but if you click go advanced then preview you will see what it will look like when posted

With the HTML maker you don't upload an image. You select your cells then go to your add-ins, click the HTML maker, click the one with default (sorry I'm not in front of the PC to give you the exact wording) then paste it directly in your thread.
It will look like gobblygook but if you click go advanced then preview you will see what it will look like when posted

Hello Mark
Thanks for the response. Im familiar with HTML Maker, but MrExcel also provides the image facility with BBCode and I wanted to explore that because I had some problems
with things Id highlighted with colours not showing up in the HTML option. They would be the occasional screenshot of a spreadsheet as a .jpg.

Hercules1946,

Images do not really help, because, if this was a problem where one needed to use your data, anyone trying to help you would have to enter the data manually. That makes no sense.

You can upload your workbook to Box Net,
sensitive data changed
mark the workbook for sharing
and provide us with a link to your workbook.

Hercules1946,

Images do not really help, because, if this was a problem where one needed to use your data, anyone trying to help you would have to enter the data manually. That makes no sense.

You can upload your workbook to Box Net,
sensitive data changed
mark the workbook for sharing
and provide us with a link to your workbook.

Hiker95
I see your point, and I wouldn't use this approach unless the example data was of no use as I'd made it up
and also that I was providing instructions and formulae in the narrative. Obviously the site saw a use for the
facility or it wouldn't have been provided, or switched off. Im just trying to find out how to use it.
Thanks for the links - Ill check them out. :)

Last edited:
Hello All
Consider this one closed as Ive figured it out. Thanks to those who replied

Hercules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmix803

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back