If Condition

adcz250

IF(H8="",IF(G8="",IF(F8="",IF(I8="",IF(J8="",IF(K8="",IF(D8="",IF(P8="","","Yet to Start"),"Awaiting Response"),"Awaiting Workstream Lead Review"),"Awaiting Design Team / Business Traige"),"Awaiting for Further Information"),"Response Received"),"Triage Complete"),"Review Complete")
D E F G H I J K L
Email Sent​
No of Days Outstanding​
Lead Response​
Triage Complete​
Review Complete​
Awaiting further information​
Awaiting design team/business Triage​
Awaiting workstream lead review​
Awaiting RDA presentation​
Status​
15/07/2013​
16​
Awaiting Response

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
If I put Date in L Column: Status should change automatically to Awaiting RDA presentation. However I am getting error message. Can some advice

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Hi,

Can you please try this (i am not sure this is correct)

=IF(L8="","",IF(L8="",IF(H8="",IF(G8="",IF(F8="",IF(I8="",IF(J8="",IF(K8="",IF(D8="","Awaiting Response"),"Awaiting Workstream Lead Review"),"Awaiting Design Team / Business Traige"),"Awaiting for Further Information"),"Response Received"),"Triage Complete"),"Review Complete"),"Yet to start"))

Thanks,
SK

Upvote 0
Hello,

I still can not get "Awaiting RDA presentation".. with reference:L8

=IF(H8="",IF(L8="",IF(G8="",IF(F8="",IF(I8="",IF(J8="",IF(K8="",IF(D8="",IF(P8="","","Yet to Start"),"Awaiting Response"),"Awaiting RDA presentation"),"Awaiting Workstream Lead Review"),"Awaiting Design Team / Business Traige"),"Awaiting for Further Information"),"Response Received"),"Triage Complete"),"Review Complete").............

..All If formula work....

Upvote 0
I believe the problem is the order. What order will things be done? (Just type the titles from table in right order and I will see if I can get a proper if then statement)

Upvote 0
If I Enter :
Date in D8 = Awaiting Response
F8= Response Received
G8 = Triage Complete
H8 = Review Complete
I8 = Awaiting further information
J8= Awaiting design team/business Triage
K8:= Awaiting workstream lead review
L8= Awaiting RDA presentation

The only problem is in L8
If I enter in anything in P8 = Yet to Start

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have values in row two, but this equation worked for me. The only thing I see is that you have D2 filled out so its stopping there. Delete the email sent date and the equation works.

=IF(D2 = "",IF(F2="",IF(G2="",IF(H2="",IF(I2="",IF(J2="",IF(K2="",IF(L2="",IF(P2="","","Yet To Start"),"Awaiting RDA Presentation"),"Awaiting WorkStream Lead Review"),"Awaiting design team/business Triage"),"Awaiting further information"),"Review Complete"),"Triage Complete"),"Response Received"),"Awaiting Response")

Upvote 0
Thanks chataylo...

it's working now..However I also need this data so that I can records when email has been sent.is there anyway we can keep D2 and still formula work.

Upvote 0
Yes, but I can't exactly do it for you, because I don't understand what exactly is going on. Excel reads to formula from outside in, so the reason you can't have D2 and get the response you want is that D2 is used in the first if then statement. You can either delete this if then statement, change the order, or you could add and statements that would allow you to say if D2="" and F2 ="" then "What ever you want" will be displayed.

The proper format is And(D2="",F2="")

I hope that allows you to solve it, but if not just reply and i'll see what i can do.

=IF(D2 = "",IF(F2="",IF(G2="",IF(H2="",IF(I2="",IF(J2="",IF(K2="",IF(L2="",IF(P2="","","Yet To Start"),"Awaiting RDA Presentation"),"Awaiting WorkStream Lead Review"),"Awaiting design team/business Triage"),"Awaiting further information"),"Review Complete"),"Triage Complete"),"Response Received"),"Awaiting Response")

Upvote 0
Hello,

This is my Final Column

Email Sent</SPAN>
No of Days Outstanding</SPAN>
Lead Response</SPAN>
Triage Complete</SPAN>
Awaiting further information</SPAN>
Awaiting design team/business Triage</SPAN>
Awaiting workstream lead review</SPAN>
Awaiting RDA presentation</SPAN>
Review Complete</SPAN>
Status</SPAN>
06/08/2013</SPAN>
Awaiting Response</SPAN>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Sorry I am new to the excel,,, Can Someone please assist My Final Formula is : =IF(L2="",IF(K2="",IF(J2="",IF(I2="",IF(H2="",IF(G2="",IF(F2="",IF(D2="",IF(P2="","","Yet to Start"),"Awaiting Response"),"Response Received"),"Triage Complete"),"Awaiting further information"),"Awaiting design team/business Triage"),"Awaiting workstream lead review"),"Awaiting RDA presentation"),"Review Complete").

Still I am getting an error message for k Column : I need "Awaiting RDA presentation" in K Column if I enter Date

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back