Ie9

Richard Schollar

MrExcel MVP
I am using IE9 and when viewing the board the blooming page keeps reloading every few seconds which is making replying to any messages problematic.

Is this something users have come across before? Any way to stop it from happening?

Thanks for any replies :)

Hi Richard,

I tend to use Chrome to view the forum (I find it loads much faster), but I do have IE9 installed also. I am however unable to replicate the issue that you're having.

Regards,

Dave

Thanks Dave - that makes me think it is something happening on my side (possibly because I am running everything thru a Citrix interface). It is very annoying.

Richard

I used to use IE9 but never experienced a problem such as that.

I think it is a Citrix-related issue in this instance. Not sure about that - it may be an odd javascipt effect as it seems to happen when I start typing in the Quick Reply window.

Just on a side note of you having issues with the site, is anyone else having really long load times on the site, or after a long long time, the pages goes blank and says "Web page could not load" I thought it might be my internet but it loads other pages fine. Just wondering is the problem at my end (Comp having a heart attack) or are other users experiencing the same

Hi DeusXV,

I have not had any problems, but my internet is quite fast and efficient. Try recranking your browser edition and speaking to you soon.

DeusXv,
I have also occasional had issues with long load times in both IE9 and Firefox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tdeulkar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back