I was testing the HTML thing

Powerdog

Board Regular
I downloaded the html writer thing so I could show my problem or question.... I went to the test forum to see if it would work.... and everywhere where theres a blank spot is this   thing...
I made the highlited area to just show the areas that are needed but there are blank cells... before I post that in here ... I was wondering if I did something wrong. I read through the directions but didn't find anything about it.
Thanks ahead of time for your response.

The is an HTML command for a "non-breaking space." It didn't show up in your post because the board just read it as an HTML command and added a space to your post in its place(I had to use HTML code to even get that to appear in the post ;) ).

Anyway: did you see this from previewing the post, or was it actually appearing in the post itself? I don't see any posts by you in the test lounge, so I'm leaning towards the previewing scenario at the moment.

If you use HTML Maker code in your post, you can't preview or it just won't work correctly, like you ran into. You basically just have to post and hope it shows what you want it to show. If it doesn't, you always have the ability to edit your post for 50 minutes after you post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smllchng5

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back