HUZZAH!!! TGS is here!!!

hatman

So how many other Robert Jordan addicts are out there? Let's have a big HUZZAH for the release of The Gathering Storm.

I'm leaving work in an hour or so to "run some errands" and pick up my copy.

HUZZAH!!!

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I'll be intrigued to see how well it matches up to the earlier volumes! Not to mention how many more there will be before the end! ;) The gaps are so long between them I always end up having to re-read the whole lot (not exactly a hardship, to be fair!)

I'll be intrigued to see how well it matches up to the earlier volumes!

Tor released Chapter 1 a couple of weeks ago for free, which I have read. My opinion is that it still feels like Jordan. They also released the prologue early as an E-Book, which I did not buy. All teh reviews from hardcore Jordanites that I have read is that it's darn near impossible to tell where Jordan leaves off and Sanderson begins.

Not to mention how many more there will be before the end! ;)

Two more. Sanderson and Harriet decided to split up what was supposed to be a single book because Jordan just left too much material and too much unresolved to make it work in a single book.

The gaps are so long between them I always end up having to re-read the whole lot (not exactly a hardship, to be fair!)

Just finished the re-read myself... took me a year and a half. Dragonmount.com has a printable recap here. And Leigh Butler is doign a , though she's only about halfway through to date. Though [url=http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/]Encyclopedia WOT is my favorite resource for detailed info on a chapter by chapter basis (especially since it's fully cross-referenced by character)

Well, here I go, to picj up my copy now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back