HtmlMaker

TKC100

Board Regular
I am using Office XP Professional 2002
I have really tried but feel kind of stupid right now.
I know there is a way to post a portion of a worksheet within a post by I can't seem to figure it out.
One poster suggested placing the area of the worksheet within borders and the just copy and paste it into the post. The results were very difficult to read.
Then I started chasing links for add-In such as HtmlMaker.
HtmlMaker20101230.xla
I downloaded the add-in file and installed it. However when I paste the results it is just a lot of code???
I read in one post to make certain you have enabled HTML in your board profile. I can't find any place to do this.
Help!!!!!!!!!
I would make it so much simpler if I could illustrate a small portion of the worksheet I am working with.

The code is the right stuff. It will render as a table when you submit your post. To be sure it looks the way you intend hit the preview button after pasting in the HtmlMaker code. :)

Thanks for the input!:)
I discovered that it is possible to view a table while still in the editor but it requires clicking several times on the "Switch Editor Mode" in the upper right hand corner.
Do you know if there is any way to set a default setting for the editor so that it remains in the mode for viewing the actual table and not all the code?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agata

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back